Online Guests: 1
53 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
Trainee Application for Staff
Page: 1 of 1
Joined: 23rd Dec 2016
23rd Dec 2016
1. What is your minecraft username?
2. What time zone do you live in?
3. what were your previous usernames (if any)
I dont have any previous Usernames.
4. How long have you had minecraft
About 2 years
5. on a scale of 1-10 how much experience do you have with minecraft?
i dont have a scale of 8 experience for minecraft.
6. Can you speak good English?
Yes I Can
7. Are you in a staff positions on any other servers (if so list them)?
No im Not in a staff position on any other servers.
8. How old are you?
Im 13 years old,but im turning 14 soon.
9. Why do you want to be a trainee?
I want To be a Trainee because i thing the
its a good server and i thing i want to help alsp the new players on the server,help them with some commands and more many things.
10. What will you do for this community if you do get trainee?
I would Help THe Server with the plugins builds help with everything the server need help,Help the new players.
11. Are you a good problem solver?
Yes I am a Good problem solver.
12. What is your moderating experience?
My Moderating experience is good.
13. What do you think a moderator does?
A moderator looks a hacker and follows him untill hi gets more informations about him hacking so then he can get him baned for hacking,but a moderator helps out the new players too.
14. Being a moderator (or even a trainee) can be a stressful job. What are ways you manage
The Ways of me manage stress are loking more about why im got stress out and i have to chill and not get out of controll,and its better i you do a couldown from 10 when your stress out.
15. Do you consider yourself to be a risk taker? What risks do you take and what are some
risks that you won't take.
No im not a risk taker and i dont remind any risks that i wont take at the moment.
16. Are you a dedicated player on The Horizon? (Are you on a lot)
No im not but im going to be a dedicated player on THE Horizon.
17. is there anything else you want to add?
No Theyres not and Ty For Reading my Trainee Application.
Joined: 9th Oct 2016
23rd Dec 2016
I'm very sorry nicgamerpro, but it seems to me that you lied about your timezone or country. The country and timezone do not match up.
- I was talking about how good you are with Minecraft. Not how much EXP you have in the game.
- "A moderator looks a hacker and follows him untill hi gets more informations about him hacking so then he can get him baned for hacking,but a moderator helps out the new players too." ------This is too brief. A Mod does more than just that.
- bad answer
, you say that you have good Mod expirence, but I don't know what that expirence is since you said you dont have a staff position in
I don't think your spelling is good enough (so there may have been some lying in
This was also in the wrong place.
Last Edit: 24th Dec 2016 by
Page: 1 of 1
Please login or register to reply.
Terms of Service