Online Guests: 1
12 minutes ago
My application for trainee
Page: 1 of 1
Joined: 2nd Jan
1. What is your minecraft username: OverWatch_Zen
2. What time zone do you live in: Pacific
3. what were your previous usernames: Nexus Flash
4. How long have you had minecraft: 5 years I got it for Christmas in 2012!
5. on a scale of 1-10 how much experience do you have with minecraft: 8
6. Can you speak good English: yes I can
7. Are you in a staff positions on any other servers (if so list them): Nope
8. How old are you?: 16 years old
9. Why do you want to be a trainee?: The reason I want to be a trainee is to help out the
to my best ability and achieve success in making the server a better place for players.
10. What will you do for this community if you do get trainee?: I will do my best to make the server a clean and nice environment for ALL players!
11. Are you a good problem solver?: Yes, very good
12. What is your moderating experience?: I have had my own server, and had to monitor, players, chat, and griefing.
13. What do you think a moderator does?: What do I think a moderator does? Well a moderator is someone who will do what ever it takes to their best ability to make the server enjoyable for all players and make it a safe and non bullying environment.
14. Being a moderator (or even a trainee) can be a stressful job. What are ways you manage stress?: Some ways I manage stress are, Praying because I'm a Christian, also just communicating with others.
15. Do you consider yourself to be a risk taker? What risks do you take and what are some risks that you won't take: Some risks I am willing to take are making the server better for everyone and some risks I wont take are Allowing myself to basically go over board with my permissions.
16. Are you a dedicated player on The Horizon? (Are you on a lot): yes
17. is there anything else you want to add?: nope I'm ready to do what ever it takes to make the server better!
Last Edit: 2nd Jan by
Page: 1 of 1
Please login or register to reply.
Terms of Service